Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm back and reviewing Once Bitten

Well it's been a very long time since I've posted. Life and work have kept me very busy, now on to the good stuff. I'm currently reading Once Bitten (Alexa O'Brien Huntress Book 1) by Trina M. Lee. Alexa is a werewolf who's job is to hunt supernatural rogues. She has some other special abilities which you'll have to read the book to find more about. She is drawn to vampire Arys with a sizzling attraction. Alexa's old pack alpha requests her help when he is framed for murder. I'm only half way through and don't want to give much away, but I will say so far so good.

Update

Well I finished this last night. It did have some twists and turns along with some predictable parts, but it did hold my interrest. It was a typical PnR but not to steamy and erotic if that's your style. Overall I enjoyed reading it and will be putting the rest of the series on my to read list. The kindle version of this book is currently free so give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment